- MAKING HAIR THICKER & STRONGER: Amla powder nourishes hair and making it thicker and stronger. Prevents premature graying of hair and helps fighting against dandruff and prevents falling hair.
- BRIGHTEN SKIN: Ayurvedic amla powder good for your skin and it reduces pigmentation, brightens the skin and provides a youthful glow.
- RICH SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS: Amla powder is a rich source of anti oxidants, vitamin C, tannins, phosphorus, iron and calcium.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Anti oxidants & rejuvenating properties may have a beneficial effect on the skin and hair. It also increases immunity and flush toxins.
- 100 % NATURAL: Amla (Emblica officinalis) or Indian gooseberry is traditionally used in Ayurveda. No preservatives and no additives, it is 100 % natural.
Amla Powder promotes hair growth while treating scalp conditions for dark and healthy hair naturally.
It not only reduces dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss and premature graying of hair.
Ayurvedic amala powder nourishes the scalp and roots and promotes the hair growth of long and strong.
It prevents skin from getting dull by providing nurishment.
Amla gives your skin a smooth and youthful look. It is known to exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells.
It reduces pore size, pigmentation and dark spots.
It also offers instant refreshing feelings so it is ideal face pack for summers.
Amla is effective for lightening the skin because of antioxidants properties of Vitamin C.
Amla powder is edible as it has its own nutritional value that is good for health.